|Table of contents|
Oyranos is known to work on Linux, BSD, osX and Solaris. Windows will currently not work.
Download (http://sourceforge.net/projects/oyranos/files/) from the SourceForge site.
Elder Downloads (http://www.behrmann.name/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=34&Itemid=68) are available from the behrmann site.
Oyranos depends on following libraries and external applications: Mandatory:
- libXcm - for X11 and Quarz monitor support
- libXinerama, libXrandr, libXfixes and libXxf86vm for X11 support
- lcms2 - for colour conversions
- FLTK version <= 1.1.4 neede to build the GUI. You may configure FLTK with several options enabled:
--enable-threads is needed for threads support (in ICC Examin) --enable-xft is ok for antialiased fonts --enable-debug is generally a good choice --enable-shared is sometimes a good choice for smaller executables
- Qt - for a nice observer utility
- Elektra, this is the configuration system used under linux.
- yajl, a JSON parser library
- ICC Examin is the profile viewer of Oyranos' configuration GUI. It provides a view on profile internals and a gamut view. It uses littleCMS and Oyranos.
- Xcalib for loading a given VideoCardGammaTag from profile to a running XFree86/Xorg session (optionally)
- CUPS - for CUPS ICC configuration support
- libraw - for cameraRAW decoding
- SANE - only with Oyranos SANE_CAP_COLOUR patch
- Cairo - for a example
For building unpack the tgz file and type #configure; make; make install. Optionally you can specifiy an other than the default prefix /opt/local by typing:
configure --prefix=/what/you/like make make install # (optionally)
configure --help # will show details make help # shows the available targets
Detailed build instructions are as well included in the packages.
Open Build Service
The Oyranos LiveCD (http://sourceforge.net/projects/openicc/files/Demo/) is based on openSUSE and the preinstalled Oyranos packages from multimedia:color_management at OBS. The project page is at suse gallery (http://susestudio.com/a/8Kr6tw/oyranos-multimedia-121).
Git: The actual development version can be obtained through git. Instructions on how to obtain the code and how to build, can be found on the Oyranos Wiki page Oyranos/git. There is as well a build script available for automated dependency checking, downloading and building.