KolorManager is a front end to Oyranos´ settings and device configuration. It can be found in KDEs systemsettings panel. The KolorServer kded module implements the X Color Management specification and was used by KWin in KDE-4.x.
- KolorManager Documentation on KDE userbase wiki
- KolorServer Documentation on KDE userbase wiki
- Git repository with README
- KDE page on ColourWiki
- libXcm and full screen colour correction with a GPU entry on the Oyranos blog
- ICC meta tag in device profiles entry on the Oyranos blog